Friday 6 December 2013

Percy Jackson

Hello, I like Percy Jackson . . . a lot, so I decided to mention him in my blog! Basically Percy.J is a demigod (a kid who was born from a Greek God and Human . . . Dating?) and he is the son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, he is brought to a camp for Demigods called Camp Half Blood and he go's on quests to save gods, demigods, humans, his camp and lots of other things like that. Percy Jackson is a book series and the first 2 are out on DVD! I am basically a geek of Percy.J, I have read the whole 1st series and most of the 2nd series. When I went to see Percy Jackson and the Sea Of Monsters (the second one!) and me and my Mum were the only people there so it was more enjoyable. here is a couple of pictures of Percy.J :).














No comments:

Post a Comment